Monday, January 7, 2013

Pictures

Okay so I know I've been talking a lot about what I've been doing but haven't uploaded any pictures...but I just downloaded the pictures off my camera yay! 
The Tower of London from the outside. This place is HUGE. I kept thinking it was going to end but it just kept going and going, it was really cool though. It's full of history of London. There's suits of armor, huge swords, guns, the Crown Jewels, really anything you could ever think of. It's mostly the history of Kings and Queens and such. I really wish I had gotten more pictures, especially of the crown jewels, but of course we couldn't take pictures of any of them, even the ones worn 300 years ago, but they are all amazing, especially Queen Elizabeth's current crown.

And here is Tower Bridge. It is so much cooler in person. We haven't been on/across it yet this is just the picture I took from the Tower of London, but it's pretty amazing.


Big Ben. It is so pretty at night, and pictures really don't do it justice. The first picture I took standing right in front of it, and the second one is from the London Eye. These are really crappy iPhone pictures that I instagrammed, but it really is something.

And of course the London Eye. It's actually kind of terrifying when you get all the way to the top and look down, but it's really pretty looking out over the city from the top.

These are the only worth while pictures I have taken so far, I'm going to try to take more from now on so I can post them!!

3 comments:

  1. Meredith -- love the photos! The one of the London Eye is especially good.

    We're eagerly following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a blast. I love keeping up with your blog and living vicariously through you!! Enjoy every minute of it :)

    ReplyDelete